By developing your creative process, with an art-therapist, it will help you guide yourself on how to use and apply your new found abilities. By rediscovering and developing your existing creativity, you develop your own ability to give you a new outlook on life.
By taking a reflective look at what you have experienced during the creative process, you can observe problems from a new angle and bring back to life elements that have previously been neglected.
Some potentials of art therapy:
- Acquire or improve self-confidence, self-esteem and self-assertion
- Reduce attention, learning, communication disorders
- Soothe a suffering, help you cope with a loss
- Improve the management of emotions
- And more broadly, regain autonomy and ability to project into the future